Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Last Day of My College life....

19th May 2009....
Today was my last day in d college...
another phase of my life ends here today...
Will b begining vd another phase f my life with no clue where it wud lead me..
Made a lot f friends...who i thought meant to evrything to me..
Life is actually a bus in which u travel frm 1 station to the other nd meet a number of strangers...
A number f ppl enter nd leave ur life and jst few stay back...nd those few r really few...
Some ppl leave gud impression nd sum bad...
Life is an picture in which u need to fill colours to make it colourful else its jst black n white...
I did get to learn a lot from this phase of life..
Many ppl enter ur life nd leave bt wat matters is who leaves an everlasting impression..
Very soon i'll be entering the new phase of life,i jst wish that whatever iv learnt here m strng enough to implement dere...
No regrets from ne1...
A thanx to evry1 who came across my life nd taught me some f life's bitter truths...

THANX to all my dear friends nd sorry if evr hurtd u intentionally or unintentionally..

Tamanna

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hahahaha bache kya hua kyun senti hui padi hai.........mujhe toh kafi sikha rahi thi....chal koi na kabhi-2 yeh b chalta hai...
very nice n touchin...luv u bache muhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaa

Unknown said...

miss u dear!!!.....love you always!!!!