Sunday, June 14, 2009

Your Performance Made Me Stronger....

The flowers are faded now
And your letters too..
They'll never see the light of day
Cause I'll never let dem too..
There's no turning back now
Because its for the better of you and me..
Baby I deserved more than jst empty words and promises..
I believed everything you said
And gave you the best I had...


You've taken everything
And played your part and like a star you played it so well...
'cause this scene is coming to an end
I gave you all my love and all you give me was jst a pretend.


The future's about to change
And before you know it the curtains will close..
Take a look around
There's no one in the crowd
I'm throwing away the pain
And you should know that your performance it made me stronger now...


Well it must have been slight of hand
'cause I still can't understand
How I could never see
Just what a fool believed...


The lies they hav startd to show
Tell me how it feels to know....
Right now that I wont be around
So baby before I put you out
The future's about to change
Before you know it the curtains wud close
Take a look around
There's no one in the crowd
I'm throwing away the pain
And you should know that your performance it made me stronger now.....

3 comments:

mayank puri said...

now i must say-- this performance makes ur personality stronger... nice post buddy :)

i liked the play of words and the emotion behind this post...

www.enigmatical-dogma.blogspot.com

Dr. Mayank

Anonymous said...

Nice work..... m sm1 who feels quite alot the same... can undrstnd how u feel... keep it up!!

Tamanna said...

thanx guys...:)